Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving in CO!

So this year the Schelhammer family is staying put in their respective states (except for baby weez, of course) for the Thanksgiving holiday.  Instead of coming to Dallas for Thanksgiving AND Christmas, we will be heading overseas for Christmas! -- Cue the Griswold family in "National Lampoon's: European Vacation"--



Therefore, I will be enjoying this lovely turkey holiday in frigid Boulder, CO and I must say, so far, I am really enjoying it.  Today and Friday will be half days of work for me which means I get to work from home....which means I get A LOT done (unrelated to work).  Today I cleaned my whole house, put away Halloween decorations, brought out the Christmas decorations (I figured this was the perfect time to get the holiday spirit going in our house), finished a painting, did a TON of laundry, and now I am watching one the greatest movies EVER...Beauty and the Beast.

Tiny Tree!

 
Needs a few touch ups...more pics to come

Tomorrow I will be doing this for the first portion of the day.....



Then heading to friends' house with Patrick to eat this...which will inevitably induce an intense food coma.


And last but not least...on Saturday I will finally use my gift card from Robin, from LAST Christmas to get my first massage.  (People always give me a look of pure shock when I tell them I have never had a massage)

It will be strange not to be around these five people for Thanksgiving for the first time in my life, but I'm getting very excited for Christmas!



Hope everyone has a relaxing holiday:)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment