Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ah-ha Moment

Don't get too excited....my ah-ha moment was much less profound than any of Oprah's.

Yesterday, while at the craft store buying more paint supplies, I had a glorious idea.  An idea that any Emersonmade fan will embrace full-heartedly I think...

I am obsessed (thanks to Jessie) with ALL of her flower pins, but would rather not spend $200 on all of them (b/c I want all of them), so I figured...why not make some myself?  Granted, this is a much cheaper version, but very cute nonetheless.

Step one:   Pick out (fake) flowers you love
Step two:   Cut off stem
Step three:  Hot glue pin/clasp to back

Ta-da! One-of-kind flower pins!





4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute!! Love them! What a great idea for Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea! I hope you wrap one up for me for Christmas. Hint. Hint.

    ReplyDelete