Sunday, January 23, 2011

Righteous Jeans

Louise and I had this idea a couple of years ago...clearly we lost track of it for a while.  I was re-inspired when my favorite pair of Paige jeans ripped AGAIN.  I decided to salvage these and another pair instead of selling them for about $30.  Disclaimer : #1 - I only did one pocket on each pair of jeans so that it wasn't TOO overkill.  #2 - Both pair of jeans are really old and were gonna have to go soon...

Paige with Navajo print fabric


Citizens with tie-dye print fabric



revamped some old t-shirts that had pockets on them as well




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that aztec on the pocket of the white shirt, can you post step by step? where did you get the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I bought the fabric at Joanne's, then picked a section I liked, measured the dimensions of the pocket and then cut/ironed the fabric it into the exact shape. Then I pinned it to the pocket so it didn't move around and stiched around the outside. Voila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the fabric actually goes all the way up to the top of the pocket, but I buttoned the flap back over the pocket.

    ReplyDelete