
1. Link the person who awarded you!
2. Post seven random facts about yourself.3. Pass this award along to 15 other bloggers (only if you wish)
1. I love baby cows (calf). New realization. I saw some adoreable, tiny, calfs this morning and almost ran off the road.
![]() |
| 1st beanie baby was "Bessie" the cow. |
3. I am consciously aware that my job title is "Financial Analyst" for a Hedge Fund....however, I sub-consciously think that it is my job to attend as many concerts as I can as a "band photographer"
![]() |
| 1st Phish show |
4. I wear a watch that requires me to add numbers in order to tell what time it is. I like math. I am a nerd.
5. I have developed an addiction over the past year...........coffee.
6. I love to hoop.
an extension of my love of SKIP-IT.
![]() |
| Random girl skippin' it |
7. I am obsessed with pretty much anything from the 60s/70s. The music, the fashion, the fact that reality tv had not taken over the world yet...
Passing it on to:
Louise @ The itty bitty schelhammer story
Dori @ Dori's new adventures
Kathy @ Cackles and cheese
Emily @ Eclectically Tailored
Caroline @ That's what she said










Thanks for the shout out Shelly!! I will be updating tonight but you might be leaving to pick me up for the MT trip ;) Hope you guys have a blast. Love & miss you!
ReplyDelete