Monday, September 26, 2011

3rd Annual Birdy reunion!

Hey Friends! I can't wait to see youuuuuu!  You can find me here tomorrow...

Emerald Isle
 Going on a little kayaking excursion Thursday...


Then heading to Raleigh to celebrate the engagement of these two wonderful people...


and watch the WOLFPACK lose win!


but more importantly party and socialize...


and create wonderful memories like these...


there will be lots of hairflips
 
and creepy encounters

If that last picture doesn't make you miss Robin and wish that she could be there too, then I don't know what does...

4 comments:

  1. Oh Schelly this almost brought a tear to my eye! I am going to have to plan something big this weekend so I don't think about missing the birdy reunion. It's just too sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are the most authentic group of friends. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woop woop! can't wait to see you christine.

    ReplyDelete