Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rose Hill Drive

This weekend I'm going to see one of my favorite bands, Rose Hill Drive at the Fox Theater in Boulder! They are a hard rock band "often described by reviewers as reminiscent of 1970s rock bands Led Zeppelin and Cream." I LOVE this band for the following reasons and you should too...
A - They are from Boulder (started the band in a house on Rose Hill Dr.)
B - They are very friendly and humble even after touring/playing with some of the most famous musicians in the world (The Who, Gov't Mule, Black Crowes, Wilco, Van Halen). You can walk into The Buff (a favorite local brunch spot in Boulder recently featured on Man v. Food) on any random Saturday and talk to these Rockstars because they are there every weekend helping their parents who own the restaurant
C - I have a crush on the Sproul brothers and their long blonde locks and beards
D - Most Importantly - They put on an incredible live show.

Of course the world already knows this. They were one of Rolling Stone's 10 artists to watch in 2007 and were added to the Guitar Hero lineup last year.

Thanks Karl for telling me about them!

Rose Hill Drive
Jake Sproul
Daniel Sproul

2 comments:

  1. I am bummed our plans to see them fell through. I hope y'all have fun!

    ReplyDelete