Cookie and Pepper LOVE the new house. Their favorite spot is the 2nd floor patio. They can see for miles! They are a little freaked out about the boxes and all the moving around we are doing, but they will love the nature views at the new house.
How was PHISHHHHH!?? Um cookie and peppers are prec
did they die?
Absolutely NOT, Caroline! They're still going strong...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I get to see them next weekend :)
I still get pictures of these two in the mail every few months. What a great life they have!
Cookie and Pepper LOVE the new house. Their favorite spot is the 2nd floor patio. They can see for miles! They are a little freaked out about the boxes and all the moving around we are doing, but they will love the nature views at the new house.
ReplyDeleteHow was PHISHHHHH!?? Um cookie and peppers are prec
ReplyDeletedid they die?
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely NOT, Caroline! They're still going strong...
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I get to see them next weekend :)
ReplyDeleteI still get pictures of these two in the mail every few months. What a great life they have!
ReplyDelete